Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOVE Tool #7

OK, this is my idea for tool #7.

I'm going to create a Google doc for either temperature or to create a story (still debating), I will share it with another second grade teacher in the District, I emailed her but haven't heard from her yet. Then I already talked to my aunt in NYC and my aunt in Venezuela and they are going to put me in contact with second grade teachers in their schools to have them contact me and do the project with my class :)

I can hardly wait, this one is Extremely cool......... I will post the project as soon as I'm done with it for some comments :)

2 comments:

  1. Creating a story on google docs and collaborating with others sounds like a great learning experience! Can't wait to see the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think once everyone at our school has gotten comfortable with using Google Docs and Google Forms, we will find that we will use them all of the time for collaborative planning, student work, and lots more! We can explore a ton of creative uses next year for these great tools!
    deb

    ReplyDelete