Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Final Tool # 11

Do I really have to choose only 1 tool ????????? That's too hard. I really like google doc and the possibility of creating documents that we could share with other classrooms. We always use wordle,big huge labs and flipcharts and those are always fun and they support content. My goal for this coming school year is integrate flipcharts more into my language arts block. I'm still working on my google doc for tool 4 and as soon as is ready I will post it in my blog.

My vision hasn't change that much since I really like technology. I guess the importance of digital citizenship and invite the parents into the technology part of the curriculum is something that I never thought but I like the idea.

I cant believe that I left the blog for two years, well, who am I kidding with Vanessa, I actually cant believe I was able to finish this before July 1st :) This is soo much fun!!!!!! I will keep playing with it and will keep posting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment