Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing #23 THE END... for now

There where soo many exercises that I loved, soo many things that I learned. From the moment that I started I couldn't stop playing, I was even able to play with my daughter :)
How could I choose some of the "things" that I learned when everything one way or another where helpful and great ideas. I loved Delicious, Librarything.
It was so easy to get into almost all the exercises thanks to "in plain English". The only thing that I need it ore help with was uploading the video.
If the District continues to offer discovery programs like this, I would totally do it.
I will describe Library2play as an outstanding opportunity to learn at your own peace and take your time to explore with "things" that I enjoy more.

It was "FABULOUS"

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had some much fun learning, but even better...that you could share the experience with your daughter!
    Hope you will continue sharing thru your blog!

    ReplyDelete