Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #2

It was nice to listen to the tutorial. I'm actually doing the training with my mother, who is improving her English and she loves to use the internet. So I made a connection with the concept of Lifelong Learning and the power and desire for learning. I think that the easiest habit for me is # 2 "accept responsability for your own learning." I'm always looking for new books to read and new classes to take to improve myself as a teacher and as a mom.
The most challenging habit I think is #6, although I started using technology this year in my classroom with "Curriculum Wikki," using technology is still a work in process.
After listening to the whole tutorial, the Learning contract got my attention, but I believe it is something that requires a lot of thinking, and this is where I will use Habit #1 begin with the end in mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment