Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14th 2011

I have been playing with my school Ipod. I installed all the games that I thought were good for my babies. I registered for Study ladder, which is one of the programs that I like the best. The 11 tools talks about music, now I wonder what kind of music. I downloaded some classical music for writing time but I would like to know what other type of music are you guys downloading out there.......
I'm starting to download some science movies like camouflage, habitats, rocks, etc.

We'll see what else I find. :)

Gabby

4 comments:

  1. This section was the most exciting to me as I think about setting up our new library. Even our name has changed to "Learning Commons" this year.
    I plan to set up 2 special sections for student use-- a "Book Nook" for reading books on our 6 new nooks from the grant, and a lounging area with all of our ipads and itouches,&laptops called "the iZONE". I also have some ideas about reworking all of the apps on our devices to make them easier to use for small groups or classes to come use them for specific purposes before, during, and after school. So let me know if you have any specific apps or websites you would like to be available for your students to use in our new "Learning Commons". It is going to be an exciting year exploring and using new technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog. I learn new things and ideas. I'm interested in your "money system" I'll have to get the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I went through the list of apps and downloaded the ones that I though were appropiated for my second graders. I will show you my favorits. :) Super excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
    The "money system" I think you would love it!!!!!. Remembered the book we talked about it once. I'm already reading his 3rd book. I totally see you being the female "Rafe Esquirth" LOL.
    I have them so I you can borrow them any time.

    ReplyDelete